Indian Navy Uniform - Fire Resistant Action Overall
This Indian Navy Uniform - Fire Resistant Action Overall covers full body for protection. It is made of high quality Inherent FR fabric which is made in India with the latest technologies and fibers for protection of wearer from hazardous fire damages. The design and features of the overall are carefully crafted to increase the comfort as well as visibility of the wearer while on duty. The Indian Navy Fire Resistant Action Overall is a pride for Indian Navy which we at uniformer have developed to protect the ones who protect us.
- Fire Resistant Action Overall is made of inherently fire resistant cloth.
- Lapped seams with two rows of machine stitching with FR sewing thread.
- Stand down collar made of two layers of base material containing interlining.
- Two chest pockets and two thigh pockets made of base material, flaps provided with hook and loop fasteners.
- For additional storage, one rear pocket, two side pockets and 2 sleeve pockets.
- Front opening provided with open ended FR zip fastener.
- FR Reflective strips of 2 inches across arms and legs.
- Two darts at the back on the left and right flanks.
- Waist is provided with three loops for web belt along with a concealed elastic belt.
- Air vent holes in the underarm seam.
- Sleeve cuffs with hook and loop fastener adjustment tabs for tightening the cuff girth.
- Knee reinforcement with an extra layer of fabric from the inside.
- Epaulettes on the shoulder along with hook and loop fasteners.