ITBP Uniform Jacket
The ITBP uniform jacket Full Sleeves is a durable jacket that's specifically designed for members of the Indo - Tibetan Border Police(ITBP) in India. Made of high-quality fabric, this jacket is both comfortable and tough, making it an excellent choice for use in a variety of environments and weather conditions. The jacket features a full-length zipper at the front and a detachable hood, providing ample storage space for essential items in multiple deep pockets. In addition to offering comfort and warmth, the ITBP uniform jacket is designed to allow for easy movement and flexibility, making it ideal for use in a range of situations. Overall, the ITBP jacket is a high-performance jacket that provides protection and functionality to its wearers, whether in the line of duty or in everyday life.
- Fabric is of ITBP camouflage print that matches the uniform.
- The front clasp is Velcro and a brass YKK zipper.
- Nylon taffeta with a matte finish that is soft and lightweight.
- A detachable hood that is fastened with a nylon rope to protect against chilly winds.
- Double-layered insulation for more warmth, with a feather-light down layer underneath for regular warmth.
- Velcro for the name logo to be attached above the right pocket.
- Shoulder straps that allow you to fasten your stars to the jacket.
- 4 deep pockets with Velcro and snap buttons for carrying equipment conveniently.
- Warm hands in cold weather thanks to hidden pockets
- An additional pocket is on the right sleeve.
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Made in India
Pair your ITBP jacket with a matching cap from Uniformer's selection of similar styles. Want to know even more about ITBP? Check out our special blog to know about their history.