CISF Uniform Jacket
The Full Sleeved CISF Uniform Jacket is a durable jacket for members of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) of India. It features high-quality fabric that offers comfort and toughness, ideal for various environments and weather conditions. Additionally, the jacket has a full-length zipper at the front, a detachable hood, and multiple deep pockets that provide ample storage space for essential items. Overall, the CISF Uniform Jacket offers comfort, warmth, and protection, while allowing easy movement and flexibility, making it suitable for use in different situations.
- Fabric is of CISF camouflage print that matches the uniform.
- The front clasp is Velcro and a brass YKK zipper.
- Nylon taffeta with a matte finish that is soft and lightweight.
- A detachable hood that is fastened with a nylon rope to protect against chilly winds.
- Double-layered insulation for more warmth, with a feather-light down layer underneath for regular warmth.
- Velcro for the name logo to be attached above the right pocket.
- Shoulder straps that allow you to fasten your stars to the jacket.
- 4 deep pockets with Velcro and snap buttons for carrying equipment conveniently.
- Warm hands in cold weather thanks to hidden pockets
- An additional pocket is on the right sleeve.
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Made in India
Pair your CISF jacket with a matching cap from Uniformer's selection of similar styles. Want to know even more about CISF? Check out our special blog to know about their history.