ONGC Cotton Coverall - Orange
We are an authorised vendor for the ONGC Coveralls, with our focus on quality and longevity of our uniforms. All our products meet or exceed industry standards. Providing good quality, fully compliant, latest designs and overall best value products ensures protecting the workers and your wallet. The ONGC coverall is available in two fabrics: FR (preferred by ONGC HSEs) and Non FR. It also comes in a variety of colours, for different departments, like yellow, orange, khaki, green and blue.
• ONGC coverall comes in 2 different fabric qualities: Inherent FR (Meta Aramid and Para Aramid) and Treated FR (Cotton).
• Fabric complies to EN11612 (A1,A2,B1,C1,F1) exposed to heat, flames, NFPA 2112 for Flash Fire and EN13034 for chemical protection.
• Fabric is mercerised and designed to provide minimal shrinkage, maximum comfort and optimum safety and durability.
• Heavy duty coverall comes in full sleeves with cuffs and has 2-way Brass FR zipper to ensure the convenience of donning and doffing.
• Pockets on the coverall include 2 breast pockets with flaps closure, 1 patch hip pockets and 1 pen pocket on left upper arm.
• Action back pleats and elastic on back side of waist provides a better fit to the coverall.
• Reflective tape on the coverall provides further visibility and safety to the worker on site.
• Wash in mild temps and mild detergents to extend life and minimise shrinkage.