Indian Navy Uniform - Digital Camouflage
This Indian Navy Uniform - Digital Camouflage uses the latest technology in printing digital camouflage fabrics intended to make soldiers less visible to enemy eyes. The digital camouflage uniform is constructed of high-quality cotton blend fabric which is entirely made in India. The Indian Navy Uniform - Digital Camouflage has 8 pockets, along with the features of stand down collar, name tags, epaulettes and reinforcements for increased protection of those who protect us.
- Indian Navy Uniform - Digital Camouflage is made of Cotton-Polyester cloth.
- Authorised Digital Camouflage print that protects and conceals our soldiers in dangerous surroundings.
- Lapped seams with two rows of machine stitching with sewing thread.
- Stand down collar made of two layers of base material containing fusing.
- Special function pleated pockets on chest and thighs, flaps provided with snap buttons for closure.
- For additional storage, two rear pockets and two deep slash pockets.
- Front opening of the jacket is provided with functional button closure, and front pant closure features CFC Zipper
- Permanent press finish that resists wrinkles.
- Gripper waist band keeps the shirt tucked in.
- Belt loops with button on the side and back to withstand heavy belt.
- Bar-tack reinforcement at all stress points for durable, everyday wear.