Treated FR Coverall - Yellow
The uniformer FR coverall provides the ultimate solution for high-quality, durable uniforms that either meets or exceeds the industry standards. Uniformer flame retardant fully complies with safety regulations, offering complete worker protection. Additionally, they are made of premium-quality materials that are comfortable to wear, allowing the workers to perform their jobs efficiently without any discomfort.
At Uniformer, we firmly believe that good quality uniforms should be affordable without compromising on quality. Therefore, we offer our fire retardant boilersuit at our best price while maintaining an excellent quality. Our commitment to provide value for money ensures that you can get a uniform that protects your workers and saves you money. In conclusion, our coveralls are the ultimate choice for your organisation to maintain a professional image while protecting their workers.
- FR coverall comes in 2 different fabric qualities: Inherent FR (Meta Aramid and Para Aramid) and Treated FR (Cotton).
- Fabric complies to EN11612 (A1,A2,B1,C1,F1)
- Fabric is exposed to heat, flames, NFPA 2112 for Flash Fire and EN13034 for chemical protection.
- Fabric is mercerised and designed to provide minimal shrinkage, maximum comfort and optimum safety and durability.
- Heavy duty coverall comes in full sleeves with cuffs and has 2-way Brass FR zipper
- Pockets on the coverall include 2 breast pockets with flaps closure, 1 patch hip pockets and 1 pen pocket on the left upper arm.
- Action back pleats and elastic on the back side of waist provides a better fit to the coverall.
- Reflective tape on the coverall provides further visibility and safety to the worker on site.
- Wash in lukewarm temperature and use mild detergents to extend life and minimise the shrinkage.