CRPF Uniform Jacket
The best time to wear this full-sleeved uniformer CRPF uniform jacket is during the winter. During working hours, the premium fabric’s water-repellent finish keeps your body protected from rain, snow and hail. It makes you look better thanks to its durable pattern. The long hood and collar protect your head, face, and neck from the chilly air. It has a zip and snap clasp to close, making it airtight. Over your CRPF uniform, these features make it the ideal outdoor companion. With its camouflage print, the uniformer CRPF uniform jacket keeps your identity while keeping you warm and toasty. It is the ideal addition to your CRPF shirt and trousers.
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- CRPF camouflage printed fabric to match the uniform.
- A YKK brass zipper and Velcro are used for the front closure.
- Soft, lightweight matte-finished nylon taffeta fabric.
- A hood that can be removed and is secured with a nylon rope to fend against cold winds.
- Double-layered insulation for extra warmth – a down layer that is incredibly light for warmth on a daily basis.
- Velcro to attach the name logo above the right pocket.
- Straps on the shoulders so you may attach your stars to the CRPF uniform jacket.
- 4 Deep Pockets for carrying equipment easily, each with Velcro and a snap button.
- Secret pockets to keep your hands toasty during chilly weather
- Right sleeve has a pocket.