Disaster Relief Jacket
The uniformer Disaster Relief Jacket is made of high-quality polyamide cotton blended fabric that offers high durability and resilience to the task force working in intense environment. The extra padding on elbows and knees as well as high visibility bands increase the functionality of the garment by providing extra protection to the wearer. uniformer Disaster Relief Jacket gives you complete protection in rescue missions.
- Fabric: Polyamide Cotton blend with rip stop weave for durability.
- Two chest pockets and one small pocket on the left sleeve with inverted box pleat at the center.
- Two cross pockets at waist, two patch pockets with flaps at the sides of thigh levels and two back pockets.
- Innovative reflective bands to increase visibility from a distance on torso, shoulders and legs.
- Two-way side fastener for the front closure.
- Padded elbows for higher strength at stress points.
- NDRF logo on the left side of shirt portion as well as on the back.
- Comfortable, Breathable , Light Weight and Durable.
If you like this uniformer Disaster Relief Jacket, make sure to check out our Disaster Relief Coverall as well!