Flame Retardant Cotton 470 Jacket Uniform for Steel Industry
The Flame Retardant Cotton 470 Jacket Uniform for Steel Industry offers all-day protection and comfort to workers in the steel industry. It is made with high-quality materials and meets industry safety standards. The jacket features secure stud fasteners down the front and two chest pockets with flaps that provide easy access to tools and essentials. The flame-resistant fabric ensures added safety, while the concealed mobile phone pocket is a convenient feature.
This uniform is perfect for workers in the steel industry who need reliable protection against flames and other hazards. Its bright orange color ensures easy identification of workers in low-light conditions. At Uniformer, we are committed to providing high-quality products that meet your needs. You can trust us to deliver durable and reliable uniforms that keep you safe and comfortable throughout your workday.
- E3 compliant for steel industry
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E3, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-1 Elim 8.3 CAL/CM²
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 80.4%)
- Perfect uniform for steel industry
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Chest pockets with stud flap closure
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Concealed stud front for easy access
- External standards label for quick identification of protection levels
- Retail bag which aids presentation for retail sales
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Concealed phone pocket
- 3 pockets for ample storage
Make sure to head over our Steel Industry to get all your uniform needs covered.