Flame Retardant Cotton 470 Trouser Uniform for Steel Industry
The Flame Retardant Cotton 470 Trousers Uniform is designed to provide maximum protection and comfort to the wearer. The garment is made with high-quality materials and features twin-stitched seams for extra strength. It also has side pockets for storage and a rule pocket that is conveniently placed for quick and easy accessibility.
This uniform is perfect for workers in the steel industry who need reliable protection against flames and other hazards. Its flame-resistant fabric ensures safety, while its design allows for comfortable movement and flexibility on the job. At uniformer, we are committed to providing high-quality products that meet your needs. You can trust us to deliver durable and reliable uniforms that keep you safe and comfortable throughout your workday.
- E3 compliant for steel industry
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E3, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-1 Elim 8.3 CAL/CM²
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 80.4%)
- Perfect uniform for steel industry
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Chest pockets with stud flap closure
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Concealed stud front for easy access
- External standards label for quick identification of protection levels
- Retail bag which aids presentation for retail sales
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Concealed phone pocket
- 3 pockets for ample storage
Make sure to head over our Steel Industry to get all your uniform needs covered.